A good company culture can be the difference between recruiting and keeping the best healthcare professionals and a constant recruiting struggle. This infographic guide outlines the 10 steps to take for a successful assessment.
10 steps for a Successful Culture Assessment
- Identify sponsor and/or culture project team
- Executive team defines the leadership practice critical for achieving the mission
- Select culture assessment
- Communicate to all what’s coming and how they’ll be involved
- Administer online culture assessment
- Review results with executive team
- Plan roll-out of results to all and hold group feedback sessions
- Explain next steps and assign action team
- Close the gaps to reach top workplace benchmarks
- Re-survey after 12 to 18 months
Visit our thought leadership page for more helpful presentations, case studies, and infographics.
Culture is defined as “values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that employees share and exhibit on a daily basis in their work and in the community”. And, lack of cultural fit is among the top reasons…
We live in a connected world where the effort required to communicate with someone has fallen causing the frequency and volume of communication to rise significantly. To effectively reach physicians it’s import to understand